- RT @AlanChaput: Savannah's historic district pays homage to three hundred years of history as well as to luminaries from Flannery O'Connor… 2 weeks ago
- I need some peaceful time to marinate some story ideas in my head. #MepkinAbbey #Lowcountry https://t.co/fKivPL6ADA 2 weeks ago
- RT @LakeMarionArt: Middleton Place Plantation in SC, Home to America's Oldest Landscaped Gardens - youtu.be/82-PhKin1B4?li… via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
- RT @LakeMarionArt: Visit the Brookgreen Gardens in coastal South Carolina - youtu.be/Z1_iRNcQ5bs?li… via @YouTube 2 weeks ago
- RT @LakeMarionArt: Summerton SC Health Fair: Community Strives for Better #Health for All. summerton-sc.blogspot.com/2017/07/summer… 2 weeks ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I write book reviews for local and regional papers, and I also write reviews for several online sites. Every time I create a review, it almost seems to write itself. Each book is different and requires a unique approach—making writing … Continue reading