- What's on the agenda today? I'm in my library at Gardenia Hall, editing a great book by an awesome writer! #editing… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- My sentiments exactly! twitter.com/AlanChaput/sta… 1 day ago
- @AlanChaput Love this, Al! 1 day ago
- RT @SummertonNews: Study: Olive Oil may protect brain from Alzheimer’s voanews.com/a/mht-olive-oi… 1 day ago
- RT @SummertonNews: BBC News - Yemen faces world's worst cholera outbreak as internal war continues - UN bbc.com/news/world-mid… 1 day ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Read it!
Have you ever been infatuated? With a place? via Meet Guest Author Vicki Wilkerson.
People talk often about staying connected through the Internet, facebook, Twitter and about a million other social media websites, as well. Connectivity is all the rage and everyone is abuzz about their so-called connections—so much so that some of our … Continue reading
I write book reviews for local and regional papers, and I also write reviews for several online sites. Every time I create a review, it almost seems to write itself. Each book is different and requires a unique approach—making writing … Continue reading